Chronic neck pain and unilateral headache… which actually only lasted for a day or so. But because it’s still ongoing, and there’s an exam tomorrow so I feel like I can’t really be resting anyway, it feels like an eternity. Must be some referred pain from studying. Hurhurhur. I’m in this perma semi-sick state and it’s quite annoying. Medicine is not really helping.
Everybody has ended their posting officially today, but for the Ortho people, there’s one more day to go. This posting feels unbelievably long and I can’t wait for tomorrow to be over. Shall drop all books at 9pm and just chill later.
On a lighter note, the 1 week holiday is coming and so far there’s at least stuff going on! 🙂
- 14/02 – EOPT, and then there’s no more EOPTs for the rest of M3! 😀
- 15/02 – Visiting a friend’s dog hahaha + “reunion dinner” with the CG although we’ll be seeing each other 7 days straight by then…
- 16/02 – Vball in the evening.
- 17/02 – The queen’s day.
- 19/02 – CNY! Reunion dinner with the family and probably going to watch the fireworks over at the Waterfront Park.
- 20/02 – Probably going to hang out with some friends, before everybody flies off again.
Any gaps in between shall be filled with dramas:
- I Hear Your Voice
- Breaking Bad
- Hyde, Jekyll, Me
Nice. Now a song to end this off.