I quit the 30 Day Blog Challenge. Once again, I didn’t make it hahaha. I started it with hopes of curing any mind block. Sure enough, I always had something to write about. Except that I didn’t really like writing all those stuff. Maybe except Day 6? It was fun but trying to hit 18 was so tough. It sucked the joy out of writing. Kinda cramped my style and it was as good as having another kind of mind block.
Holidays are coming to an end… about 2+ weeks to go. I’ve had enough of books and shows for this holiday. I actually feel like I paid and prepaid any reading/drama watching debts.
Quick review. Maybe the list is longer but I can’t recall.
- City of Bones
- Hyperbole and A Half
- Secret Garden
- Eleanor and Park
- A Monster Calls
- Life of Pi (halfway)
- Emperor of All Maladies (nowhere near halfway)
- 3 Idiots
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Some anime I can’t remember the title
- Princess Mononoke (halfway)
- The Breakfast Club
- How To Train a Dragon
- Some movie with Cameron Diaz
- Some movie with Denzel Washington
- House (long long way to the end)
- Appa Odiga
- Awkward (kinda skipped around)
- Game of Thrones
Quite done with the holidays but nowhere near ready for school. Or hospital actually.