I don’t know why I’m so sulky recently and I hate it. I’m surprised that my family hasn’t flared up yet though. It’s as if I have a problem and they probe and I don’t say… so shouldn’t that frustrate them? Apparently not. Thankfully.
Let me try to list out why I’m in such a bad mood and what I should do from there.
Why my mood sucks:
- Work is piling up but I’m not interested in clearing it and it stresses me out.
- My mum keeps bugging me to do her website for her and yes I’m not interested but I cannot not do it just because, it’s family. Talking to me 80% of the time about the website is just killing me.
- I feel so underappreciated around… despite doing stuff which I already dislike but was asked to do.
- Issues about someone is always, permanently, floating in the back of my mind and I’m dying to talk to him about it, but I just can’t.
- I feel helpless letting problems surmount me.
What I should do:
- Do my work – print notes, read notes and textbook, stop whining, stop procrastinating, stop listening to happy songs when it is obviously not cheering you up.
- Do the website? Can I not, please. Pray that my mum stop bugging me.
- Suck it up, move on. It’s not the first time in 20 years.
- Keep yourself occupied so that the thoughts would somehow settle at the back of your mind like a suspension. Then, ONE DAY, talk about it.
- Just STOP.
So they say when you can’t change your problems, you should change your attitude. Hmm I don’t think I really changed my attitude but right, I’m still going to do something and stop lamenting.